Monday, March 9, 2009

Life Ain't All It's Cracked Up To Be

I ain't really got much to say but I don't want to be here. Life is not all it's cracked up to be. I already know my mom don't care; she just want money so forget her. That's how I feel, like the girl I talk to and people on the street care more than she do. She could have taken me home yesterday but she said no. That made it all come to the clean air in the courthouse that she don't give a real care about me so when I get out I'm do me even harder than before like it's no tomorrow. Now I see I should have stayed with my dad and listened. But at all times I will always love my mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog made me cry. Maybe that's because I just had a baby and it's made me feel differently about everything. EVERYONE needs someone to love them, and when someone really important doesn't seem to, it's good to mourn that. And when you don't have people that can be there for you and help make you a better person, you need to make a family for yourself, out of people that may be or may not be related to you. This is called your chosen family. Every person in the world needs to have a chosen family.