Monday, March 16, 2009

My Big Day

My big day is almost here. They day I get my time. Sometimes I think like I wish I can go back in time and do it all over again. I know I would do the right thing but since I've been here for 4 months I learned everything happens for a reason. If I wouldn't have gotten locked up, I know I would be doing the same negative things. When I be in my cell sometimes I say to myself, "I need a break", but I feel that I'm turning my life around day by day. I'm about to get my GED and get a trade if I can, moreover get in any program I can so I can go home looking forward to something.

Some people look at me as a convicted felon but I don't mind that because I know God's the only one who can judge me so from this day on I'ma try to make every day better than the last.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A quote and a poem that you may connect with (I really liked your blog):

It's never too late to be what you might have been. ~George S. Eliot

We shall not cease from exploration,
And the end of our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time. ~T.S. Eliot