Friday, May 8, 2009

The New Me

Well today is May 7th. I’m feeling kind of good cause I am looking forward to going home soon .Plus, when I go home I will have a job .My mom said that she is looking into me going to “ Job Corps “ . I think that is the best thing for me to do right now because I can’t seem to stay out of trouble in the environment I stay in. It will do me some good cause then I would be around new people. No detractions for once in my life time.LOL. Sooner or later, I’ll be out of school in off to college. Just call it the new TW. Better actions. Responsible. Independent. Better Me!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always remember those three words "The New Me" and when life throws you a curb ball, reflect upon what you have overcame and
"The New You." You were born with greatness. The world is in the palm of your hands. Your future will be bright.

Rumble young one, rumble....