Monday, May 11, 2009

You

You

It may not matter, it may not. It may.
But what do I know?
I’m the girl in your dreams,
But today I’ve come to tell you that
You can succeed in life just as much as me.
I’m not really here
I have to rediscover myself before I step out of my cycle of life and death
But I want to stay here, in this lifetime with you
Because my consciousness has created my with flesh and blood
I love you… You’re beautiful, you’re special, and you’re...
...you’re you.
I can bring you up with me,
If you would just believe and let me take you
To an imaginary world that you have never been
You’re mind is limited
But I can rescue you
From this earth, this life
You think this is bad, this life?
Not while I’m here.
And maybe you don’t believe
But I’m not really here.
I shall offer my hand and grant you immortality
I’ve never, in all my lifetimes, met anyone like you.
Open your mind, open your heart and trust me
Trust me to be with you every night even though I’m not there
Because my soul will remain by your side
I’m not dead, because I was never alive…
My love is pure and chaste, like a pond of perfect pearls.
It’s warm like the summer’s eve, so soft.
Chocolate for your soul
An ever-growing desire to be by you,
Because my liquid love bleeds for you
It’s in your subconscious,
But it’s there.
…My love for you.
Open your eyes and you will see me
I will rebirth you to a new life, because I love you.

No comments: