Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Better Life

I am only an immigrant looking for a better life without knowing what will happen later in the future, just waiting fort my time to come, but I been waiting too long for what's going to happen to me. I'm still trying to be legal in this country but I hope someday I may be. I am still waiting for the next day to come sitting 24/7 in my cell but sometimes I feel like giving up. I can't take no more, someone give me a break, god please give me a sign. I been doing good these few days that I been locked up. What have I done wrong to deserve this? It's because I had some cocaine in my right jeans pockets. Please judge have mercy. Everybody deserves a second chance or third chance, cuz I know if you send me to my country, I will suffer from eating. I won't have nothing to eat, not even frijoles and rice. I won't be able to get a job, cuz my record is bad. I feel sad and the cholos will be looking for me. They will know I'm back home but I will go away from home cuz ellos me qieren matar, but I pray to God nothing wrong me. Later in the future I want to be someone . I don't want to be the same person anymore. I will change if you give me another chance, so please Lord, tell the judge I want to stay here.

No comments: