Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Learned About People That....

I've learned about people that they're all different, but yet they're all the same. I say this because no matter all of a person's physical attributes, the one thing that makes them the same is that they're human. What I mean is that no matter how big, small, strong, weak, fast, you are human. So you will always have your emotions. So you will have good days and bad days. You have your up and down. What makes people different is will power. Nothing is impossible to do, you just have to have the will power to do it. Some people say that the difference between us is looks. Well, I believe that good looks are in the eye of the beholder and money is never ugly. What I mean by that is, a lot of people believe that when you are broke, you're ugly and when you're rich, beautiful. Also, I've learned that you treat others the way you want to be treated so I do that, because I know that my feelings are not to be played with. I know if mine are dangerous, you know love and anger make you do crazy things. I believe it, do you?

No comments: