Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MY NEPHEW AND MY BOYFRiEND!!!

My Nephew

I miss my nephew so much.
I take care of my nephew all the time.
And I’m in here and I need to be home watching my nephew grow.
He’s 1 years old.
His dad is incarcerated and his dad isn’t coming home any time soon and I really need to be home with him
I miss changing his diapers.
Giving him baths and teaching him how to talk.
My nephew loves to talk to his dad on the phone and say bye-bye and dada.
And my nephew loves me. When he comes over my house the whole time he’s with his auntie and that’s me...
My parents get mad because he never wants to go to them...
After a while it’s hard to look at my nephew because he looks just like my brother.
And I miss my brother as well...
When me, my sister-in-law, and my nephew go to visit my brother my nephew always puts his hands on the glass and tries to open the glass to free my brother and he starts to cry when it doesn’t open..
I miss my nephew and I need to be home…







I Miss Him

I miss you so much.
I miss us talking on the phone.
I miss us joning and having fun.
I miss us talking about how you’re so cool with my uncle.
I miss you so much and it hurts me to see that we’re both in the same place.
It doesn’t make any since at all..
We’re both better than this and we can get through this..
If we do the right thing always and never get caught slippin we should make this through…
You always told me to go to school and do the right thing.
You always told me to make my curfew.
Don’t smoke and do things that I would regret.
You always told me the right thing to do.
When I saw that we were in the same place it really hurt me but everybody messes up every once in a while…
But you can never mess up so bad that you end up in jail…
Long story short is that I L-O-V-E YOU….
And when we get out we have to improve so the both of us will be successful…
And won’t end up back in jail…..

No comments: