Tuesday, January 6, 2009

On My Mind

All that's on my mind is my mother, and my girlfriend. I just hope that my Mom isn't taking this too hard. I don't want her to worry about anything because I'm okay. I just want her to know that I miss her a lot and that I wish I could've done better and just want to go to school and I want her to know that I love her. And my girlfriend, I just hope that she ain't stressing herself about anything because it wouldn't do her or our baby any good. I just want her to know that I'm missing her and the baby like crazy and that soon I'm going to be with them and that I promise that I'm not going to leave them again. She's 4 months pregnant and I'm the happiest dude ever knowing that she's having my 1st child and I love her to death for that. I want to let her know that I love her with all my heart and soul and that I have her and the baby on my mind and that I'll be with them soon.

No comments: