Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two and a Half Months of My Life in JDC

Every day was the same day with the different moments of stress. I could have been making two hundred a week if I was around my sweet home, the two months took everything from me, such as family, money, education and loved ones. Every day felt like a year. I tried so hard to not put my hands on fellow inmates cause I understood it would have been much sever consequences for my unplanned actions. The only profit I gained was reading books, staying true to Allah, and also gaining weight, which I found out it was all muscle by the end of my time. The only thing I appreciated and will remember their words for the rest of my life would be my great teachers and also the great preaching of my staff. Their words changed a lot of my bad thoughts and actions. Thanks to my teachers and my few staff.

No comments: